National Head of Sales, Kijiji Autos
National Head of Sales, Kijiji Autos
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage, and imagination? Join Kijiji, an eBay company and help shape the future of digital commerce. Kijiji is a place that’s always open, welcoming, and exciting. It’s thriving and growing, but no matter how big it gets, you’ll always have your place in it. It’s a place you talk about when you leave it, return to when you need it, and where you’re never done exploring. It’s a place you feel good about because it helps you make the world a little better. It’s Canada’s marketplace. It’s Kijiji. Wow the customer. Be bold. Have fun. These are the strands that make up the core of the Kijiji DNA. And it's powered by forward-thinking people who love what they do. Are you ready to jump in? If so, come and join us!
Kijiji Autos, Canada’s #1 Automotive Marketplace is seeking an experienced National Head of Sales. In this role, you will lead our team of Autos Sales Managers who will lead all aspects of sales teams across both Outside and Inside sales across Canada.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for our Autos Sales team
- Collaborates with the Kijiji Leadership team to optimize processes and prioritization.
- Is actively engaged with Kijiji’s extended leadership team as well as the eBay global Motors Leads
- Develops and executes on Sales and Account Strategies in collaboration with the Sales Excellence team
- Delivers against ambitious revenue goals in a customer and user-focused manner
- Drives growth initiatives that capitalize on new market opportunities
- Accurately forecasts customer sales, retention, growth and churn
- Communicates expectations, roles and responsibilities effectively
- Leads quarterly goals alignment and evaluation of efficiencies from previous periods
- Provides support and gives strategic direction to team members (e.g. pricing, solutions, training, negotiations)
- Provides a structured operating environment for the team
- Coaches and develops direct reports
- Acts as a role model supporting our core values and behaviors
- Achieves high levels of motivation and engagement from team members.
- Establishes effective relationships with complementary teams and fosters a collaborative, open approach to share validated methodologies across the wider organization
- Represents Kijiji Autos at relevant industry events and be an active participant in relevant external forums
- Spends a portion of time in face-to-face interactions with customers across the country. Moderate travel will be required - approximately 20% of the time.
- Experience directing a team of Sales Leaders successfully delivering against multimillion-dollar goals
- 10+ years of relevant experience showing success as a Sales Leader, as well as 5+ years directing a team of Sales Leaders
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Work history must demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism, with a consistent track record and experience with C-level professionals
- Deep analytical capabilities
- Enthusiastic and energetic, proactive
- Experience with marketing CRM tools including Salesforce
- Automotive industry experience including familiarity with automotive dealer operations
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Eye for Business
- Motivating Others
- Process Management
- Problem Solving
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you can bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: