Supply Manager - Japan
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
We are on the look-out for a dedicated Supply Manager to work collaboratively with our partners/vendors to increase both the quantity and quality of our ticket inventory for all events in the Japan market. Your role would be to ensure our site has enough inventory with a wide range of events in order to offer a variety of choices to users. This is a strategic role to ensure growth of supply and expand our seller base
What you will do
- Secure and monitor inventory on StubHub Korea site.
- Identify top and potential events and liaise with content, marketing, affiliates team on weekly strategy.
- Organise, plan and implement the supply strategy in South Korea market.
- Preparation of weekly sales reports.
- Partner with the business development team to identifying new potential partners and businesses.
- Maintain strong partner relationships with supply sources to increase the inventory on the South Korea site (in quality and quantity).
- Work with the global StubHub organization.
What we are looking for:
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable role, for example business development or account management. E-commerce experience a plus.
- Native/bilinguallevel Japanese and business-levelEnglish language skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Hands-on individual, work autonomously.
- Real passion for live entertainment and sports.
- Strong social skills with a commercial profile.
- Numbers driven, analytical approach to identify opportunities and motivate sellers.
- Available for occasional domestic and overseas travel incl APAC and Spain.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: