Gumtree is Australia's local marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers in the local community to buy, sell and find almost anything across hundreds of categories – including: Home & Garden, Cars, Jobs and more.
There are more than 3 million listings across hundreds of categories and 85,000 new ads are listed each day – that’s one new listing every second! We have a strong collaborative culture.
The purpose of the role will be to elevate the Gumtree Cars brand by managing our inside account management, inside acquisition, non-cars accounts sales and retention team.
The Telesales Lead is the lead on hiring, professional development of inside team members, setting sales goals, tracking sales and account performance, producing sales reports, completing monthly forecasting and identifying any risks to the business. This role also conducts and analyses to determine prospective clients, providing data and insights and ongoing training for the Gumtree Cars inside team.
The Telesales Lead will deliver on all key objectives while upholding our culture and values.
This role is a full-time office-based role and reports into the National Sales Manager.
If you have a passion for Cars, experience working in or with the car dealer community and love to win, we want to hear from you, as there has never been a more exciting time to join Gumtree Cars. We are on a strong growth trajectory and are just getting started.
- 5-7 years of management experience
- Experience in contact centre or role with a large volume of outbound calling
- Sales experience
- Skilled around relationship management, retention strategies
- Ensuring our inside team of acquisition specialists, account managers, L2 specialist and the retention manager are providing an extraordinary experience to all customers, ultimately creating Gumtree advocates.
- Understanding, upholding and modelling our cultural roots of Customer Centricity and Achievement. Creating a positive customer experience by representing our brand with integrity
- Holding the inside team accountable to their results and behaviours
- Keeping up to date with Gumtree’s product applications, technical services, market conditions, advertising and market trends and utilising this knowledge to educate and empower your teams
- Establish and maintain business relationships that will significantly impact the customers’ perception of Gumtree.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for pro-seller customers for any and all matters specific to Gumtree
- Ensuring the revenue associated with the client base is stable or grows month on month
- Achieve set KPI’s every week, quarter around effective calls, sales, call frequency, upgrades/termination management and set account management duties
- Monitoring that team is handling customer accounts and processing opportunities in CRM with high attention to detail and maintenance of data integrity
- Ensuring all activity is accurately logged including customer interactions in telephony system and CRM in accordance with the Rules of Engagement.
- Developing, maintaining and utilising extensive knowledge of Gumtree offerings and data to educate team
- KPI monitoring and performance achievement and consistency
- Performing to financial and productivity metrics including revenue achievement and outbound activity targets
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day.
We want to ensure that as an employee no matter who you are or where you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: