Marketplace Growth Manager
We empower people and build economic opportunity.
Looking for a global ecommerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? If you said yes, eBay wants to talk to you. Where you can just be yourself, do your best work and have a significant impact.
Our vision for commerce is one that is enabled by people, powered by technology, and open to everyone.
We employ extraordinary people who do meaningful work that has a tangible impact on the lives of individuals all over the world.
We are transforming the selling experience to help our customers turn the things they no longer need into cash they can use. We are looking for a Marketplace Growth Manager to help grow our vibrant Consumer-to-Consumer marketplace.
About the team
Our diverse team is responsible for the consumer-to-consumer experience at eBay. It’s a thriving marketplace where we help to connect buyers and sellers across Australia.
We truly live and breathe a one team culture. We shun silos and collaborate to bring the best experiences to our customers. We’re a fast-paced and agile workplace backed by a fun environment that is focused on helping our people learn and grow in their careers faster than anywhere else.
About the role:
In this role you will drive marketplace growth, finding opportunities to improve marketplace health, growing our sellers and supply in strategic areas. This role calls for someone with a combination of business smarts, analytical prowess, growth hacker attitude and an ability to execute initiatives that drive behaviour change.
Here are some things you’ll find yourself doing day-to-day:
- Driving business growth and CLV by leading levers across acquisition, retention and activation.
- Working with analysts to uncover insights about our customers and key business drivers.
- Developing strategy to design and then execute on growth initiatives.
- Using data to inform planning, forecast performance and report on business outcomes.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with Analytics, Marketing Creatives, Marketing Ops Specialists, Product Management, Legal and Customer Service to execute growth initiatives.
- Build links with global peers to share takeaways and drive innovation in our playbook.
- Continuously reinvent and improve processes for our go-to-market activities.
The person we’re looking for:
- E-commerce, Online Marketplace, BA, Marketing backgrounds preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- You put the customer at the heart of what you do.
- You’re agile and have honed project management skills.
We celebrate diversity at eBay
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do every single day.
We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe and included, and that you can bring your unique self to work.
To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: