Senior Technical Program Manager
The Global Payments, Billing & Risk (GPBR) function at eBay works to ensure great experiences when buyers and sellers come together and engage in commerce on the biggest marketplace in the world. This involves comprehensively understanding Payments & Risks on eBay. Identifying the opportunity areas and helping build scalable solutions to drive great user experience. This role is heavily cross-functional and ideal for candidates who enjoy both defining and solving complex problems, while getting deeply involved in the interworking’s of complex software systems.
eBay is looking for a Technical Program Manager to be the driving strength to help execute and optimize the way we deliver a world class payments & risk platforms. You will understand customer requirements, and then be responsible for: creating and driving the product delivery roadmaps and features. As thought leaders you will also set the tone, standards, mechanisms and processes for how the company works.
One of the key responsibilities is to implement processes and methodologies that scale in a high change organization and deliver efficient and simplified product implementations to keep up with the business growth. You have a background in program management, specific to payments & risk technology platforms. You must also be adept in system design and have hands on experience developing such systems. You must be an effective communicator, results driven, fast learner, highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively across multiple organizations, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that developers and customers love.
- Must Have: 3+ years of experience as a TPM delivering complex scalable distributed systems in a matrixed organization
- Must Have: 2+ years of combined experience as an engineer, product owner/manager or solution architect delivering complex scalable distributed systems
- Lead the project management activities for end-to-end delivery in close collaboration with the product , tech and business teams
- Prioritize and track the progress of the product portfolio against key objectives and results
- Manage critical product launches from inception to delivery and support post launch
- Partner with Business and Technology leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose and expected business benefits of a program to deliver customer delight. Ensure measurable milestones, metrics and KPIs are defined, tracked and aligned to company goals and objectives
- Effectively identify, and manage and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Effectively communicate status to various stakeholders including key senior leadership
- Design, facilitate and lead various workshops with various stakeholders
- Assess existing Agile and PMO processes, structures and work continuously to improve them
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: