CN Payments & e2M Ops Partner Specialist
We are opening a role to provide an opportunity to develop the day-to-day moving parts that enable us to plan, staff and deliver operational metrics, while delivering to our customer needs for our partners.
The CN Payments & e2M Operations Specialist will be supporting and working with his manager and team in reviewing all aspects of the business that impact our operational KPIs.
He will as well engage actively with our partners to help them delivering a top customer service. He will partner with the support functions and with all relevant local and global stakeholders to facilitate the daily business and to provide insights on customer and teammate impacting processes.
- Ideal candidate is someone who has a very good understanding of the operational KPIs, how they connect with each other and how they support the business and its strategy
- Must have a strong customer centric focus while balancing customers, teammates and shareholders needs
- Analytical and critical thinking: high degree of comfort with analytics and numbers to recognise trends and to draw data-based recommendations in order to act on them and balance them with other opportunities and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required for this role
- English is a must
- Deep knowledge of PC, internet, MS Office and eBay tools (especially reporting tools)
- First experience in managing KPIs, partnering with outsourced teams and global stakeholders is a plus
- Passionate about moving things forward, taking full ownership and leading initiatives and tasks
- Problem Solving, ie a solution-oriented mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Creative, self-motivated, high energy, flexible and independent
- Ability to cope with challenging deadlines
- Role model who embraces the eBay values
- Monitor actively the performance for all relevant KPIs to make sure we deliver against our targets and strategy
- Motivate the partners, challenge them, drive their engagement and make them feel part of the broader global Payments/e2M team
- Build bridges between the partners, the inhouse teams and all support functions to strengthen the network and to create added value
- Drive customer satisfaction and ops efficiency
- Engage with the partners to collect observations, customer and teammate insights; Consolidate it by analysing in-depth the available data and share with your group
- Use the data and the insights to provide root cause analysis and to define action plans
- Support implementing the action plan, monitor the progress, challenge the partners and take corrective actions if needed
- Close cooperation with local & global support functions and counterparts
- Facilitate best practice sharing between the teams
- Participate actively to Quality and Ops Calls/Meetings to run the operations and to gain and share insights
- Take full ownership of the daily business when the Ops Manager is unavailable, including invoicing tasks
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.