Payments Partner Manager
The Payments, Billing & Risk organization is focused on defining innovative solutions that enable customers to safely buy and sell on the eBay platform. Our payments platform enables buyers and sellers around the globe to pay and be paid. Your role will be critical in deeply understanding thepayments landscape, assessing trends and potential opportunities to expand capabilities through partnerships, manage partner initiatives, escalations and growth opportunities.
Successful candidates will have proven track record in understanding payments technologies, applying solutions that will enable our core payment business and new opportunities for growth. You will be responsible for ongoing relationship management. to support critical business goals, and creative solutions to enable new growth opportunities.
- Understanding partner capabilities in market and assessing fit/opportunity to eBay.
- Identifying opportunities and driving growth through implementation of new solutions.
- Owning the partner relationship product road map and delivery to business goals/ business KPI’s.
- Establishing yourself internally and externally as the main point of contact for all matters related to partners under your management.
- Being the voice of the partner internally, serving as the advocate for your partners cross functionally. Providing input into strategic opportunities for new products and enhancements leveraging partner capabilities.
- Drive measurement and reviews of partner performance, i.e. Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Create scalable structure and process to ensure consistency and quality in partner management activities that can be applied to additional and/or regional partnerships.
- Identify and resolve issues, friction points to achieving goals and optimizing partnerships.
- Subject matter expert on payment processing in ecommerce and/or marketplaces.
- Holistic thinker, able to anticipate end to end implications and requirements for partnership, including financial, technical, product, marketing and operational.
- Ability to creatively lead through influence, drive opportunities, issue resolution, and process efficiency across complex cross functional organizations.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable presenting and gaining stakeholder buy in at executive levels.
- Successful track record juggling multiple, time-sensitive, strategically-important initiatives.
- 2 years’ experience in strategic partner management or business development, additional experience in product management, operations, or strategy a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in online payments, ecommerce or marketplaces industry specifically.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: