Manager, Seller Performance Programs
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Global Customer Trust team is responsible for a range of programs aimed at ensuring the millions of eBay buyers are having one of a kind experiences on eBay. Retail experiences that meet buyer expectations require strong service promises that meet buyer needs. But strong promises alone are not sufficient to retain buyers for subsequent purchases - the commitments made must be met. Unmet commitments are flagged as transactional defects, and may occur either due to deliberate intent on the part of a seller, poor selling practices, or because a buyer’s expectations for the transaction were not being balanced appropriately.
Specific duties may include:
- Manage the planning and execution of activities to improve buyer retail experiences, working closely with business partners in EU Marketplaces, APAC Marketplaces, North America Marketplaces, Customer Services and Global Product and Technology.
- Execution: ability to lead cross-functional teams and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work closely with the analytics team to ensure we can identify and target the largest pockets of defects providing the biggest impact for our customers buying experience.
- Develop strategies to improve the quality of services offered by sellers, as well as control or deter the activity of sellers who are delivering transactional defects.
- 3-5 years experience in strategic/consulting role and/or program/product management
- Demonstrated experience of defining and executing strategy
- Excellent understanding of internal technology infrastructure and customer service requirements
- Customer focus and advocacy; passion for customers and ability to link to day-to-day role (and of course, an eBay user!)
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and cross-functional coordination skills
- Analytics: Strong analytical skills and comfort with data, with the proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Experience in tech or e-commerce space
- Familiarity with creating executive presentations and data analysis is a plus
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: