Associate Manager, US Vehicles Analytics
Do you feel passionate about empowering people and creating economic opportunity around the world? Look no further than eBay, the internet pioneer and global ecommerce company with users in more than 160 countries.
At eBay Motors we are the original online marketplace for cars and trucks. We connect millions of buyers and sellers who are excited about their vehicles. The eBay Vehicles team is looking for an Associate Manager, Analytics to drive business performance through key insights and analysis.
- Working directly with product and business operations to translate questions and hypotheses into structured analyses and actionable insights
- Extracting data from data-warehouse and Salesforce
- Pragmatically identifying root causes for performance
- Working with finance team to help incorporate analytics insights into forecasts and reports
- Advising channel managers on optimization strategy
- Sizing new opportunities
- Evolving and accelerating measurement practices and test designs
- Building self-serve dashboards to reduce ad-hoc analyses and coaching our partners on their use
- Connecting with the existing analytics community at eBay to learn and share processes and tools
- 3+ years experience in business data analysis
- Strong command of SQL and excel
- Tableau, Python, R, Hadoop preferred
- Firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally
- Understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce, and app based metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: