Marketing Lead eBay France
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
We are looking for a Marketing lead for eBay France, who will lead our Marketing strategy & campaigns to inspire customers to shop on eBay.
You define and execute the marketing plan and manage the associated budget, ensure the performance of online & offline media and activations.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing & Trade for France.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead buyer strategy and define priority segments & opportunities for acquisition and retention, by leveraging data, insights and market knowledge.
- Develop & supervise creative and comprehensive cross-media campaigns to grow the brand and the business, with consistency across customer touchpoints (onsite, ATL, online / social, partnerships)
- Manage internal and external partners including media & creative agencies, to deliver creative ideas & executions, push for innovation and maximise impact.
- Report on performance of campaigns and drive improvements ongoing. Optimise the media mix and consistently improve the quality of creative execution as measured by customer-relevant metrics
- Cross-country collaboration with global marketing operational teams
- Manage and track marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use
- Share results, lessons learned and best practices from projects run locally to Global, regional and local internal and external partners
- Competitive intelligence (media buying, PR, Social, Innovation) to identify opportunities and anticipate risks
- Champion eBay, the buyer and their needs through a customer-first approach
- Management of a small team
- Minimum 7 years experience in a marketing role. Background in digital marketing, ideally with an ecommerce/marketplace player, or in advertising.
- You can provide customer-driven critical thinking, while being operationally focused to drive execution. You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to drive results.
- You enjoy working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.You are able to quickly gain trust and confidence with people at all levels. You will know how to evolve and collaborate in a matrix environment by creating relationships with various stakeholders internally & externally, including senior management
- You have strong project management skills
- You are organized, rigorous and pay attention to details.
- You're good with numbers.
- You are creative and open to innovation
- Fun loving, dedicated, self-confident, self-starter and highly motivated team player.
- You have experience in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities.You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- French: mothertongue or bilingual ; Fluent English
When applying online please make sure you attach a resume
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: