Technical Program Manager
As a Technical Program Manager at Structured data, you’ll lead software engineering projects for our product and engineering programs and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will plan requirements, manage schedules, identify and manage risks & dependencies within Structured data domain and cross domains like Search, Selling and others, and communicate clearly changes to scope, schedule and impacts with project stakeholders.
· Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
· Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-domain teams.
· Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
· Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
· 8+ years of experience in technical program management, release management and/or engineering management working on software engineering projects.
· Experience in large scale Web-based architecture and/or technology platforms such as data management, eCommerce.
· Experience with software development lifecycle in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience leading technical projects defining and managing project schedule, coordinating scope, identifying and managing risks & dependencies with cross-domain teams with multiple constraints and assumptions, managing change and communicating with project stakeholders.
· Experience leading scope, schedule and deployment for new products and features across various global markets
· Master’s degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical fields.
· Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges involving bug triage, source control, continuous integration, etc.
· Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: