Manager Seller Growth
JD – Manager, Seller Growth
Looking for a company that champions passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the world? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment, come to eBay – a company you will be proud to be a part of.
Like to shake things up? We do!
eBay hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world.
About the team:
eBay India is a small team with a fast-paced work environment and entrepreneurial approach. We are setting up new business grounds up and reestablishing eBay in India
eBay is looking for dynamic, customer focused, data driven, result oriented, people and business leader to lead account management function. This team manager role, is pivotal in driving business growth via external partners, setting up seller success playbooks, joint business plans and drive aggressive review mechanism with partners.
Ideal candidate ought to be passionate and obsessed about delivering enhanced, extraordinary experience for sellers. Someone who understands key levers to drive business growth and demonstrate the same across the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Team manager role, responsible for driving Seller Business Growth and Seller Engagement. You shall evangelize the strategic vision across both these teams, partner with cross functional teams including Category Management, Shipping, Customer Experience and Global teams, and align programs and initiatives to drive growth.
- Define business product strategy.
- Own goals for Organic seller onboarding including Seller GMV and Seller Retention
- Work with marketing team to drive traffic on the platform
- Improvise organic Seller Onboarding flow and design with clearly defined features for superlative seller experience.
- Have good understanding of product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends to improve seller conversion.
- Be the specialist on methodologies and move towards long-term vision of sustainable and thriving data processes.
- Prioritize critical initiatives with an objective to drive seller success.
- Own output driven goals for Seller Engagement (Training, Meets & Workshop); Content creation, conceptualisation and automation; support new Strategic Initiatives.
- Identify and partner with right seller training agencies.
- Enable seller success through automation of seller assistance.
You should have committed data driven decision-making, excellent business judgment, the ability to plan and prioritize, ability to encourage and lead cross-functional initiatives and teams, extraordinary verbal and written communication skills, and strong first principles (common sense).
What we Offer
- A great atmosphere and open company culture
- The complete autonomy to be responsible for your role
- The ability to feel that you are working in a startup environment but having the benefits of a MNC
- Post-Graduation required, Premier MBA institute preferred
- 5+ years of proven experience in Product Management (or) Content from FMCG, Telecom, Digital Industry
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong Analytical skills and highly comfortable with numbers
- Extraordinary social and interpersonal skills, including significant writing and speaking skills
- Excellent relationship builder with strong positive demeanour
- Ability to both plan and execute
- Challenge and negotiate with partners where required while maintaining positive relationships
- Work within a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities.
- Capable of excelling in a changing environment
- Proficient in Excel and Access, or similar database
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.