eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team
eBay Classifieds Group Italy, located in Milan, has two brands: automobile.it and Kijiji. We want automobile.it to become the preferred automotive online destination.
The Product Team consists of Product Managers and Designers that every day work closely with the Tech Team, the Marketing Team and the Commercial Team to improve the customer experience of cars buyers and sellers.
We are seeking for a Product Manager to join the Product Team, to be focused on automobile.it, to help solving problems of car buyers.
As Product Manager, reporting to the Head of Product, your responsibilities will be to:
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative insights on our target customer.
- Ideate, prioritize and test new product features, to achieve team's OKRs.
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designers on the product requirement.
- Work with the Software Engineers during product development phases.
The team is already discovering and delivering a set initiatives for this year. You will have to jump on board to drive those to success and support the planning of the objectives and the initiatives for next year.
We believe that this is what it takes to be successful in the role:
- Product design experience. Understand and be comfortable with product design components.
- Exceptional problem solving. Be solution oriented, focusing on how to resolve a problem, rather than what isn’t working
- An excellent teammate. Be willing to wear many hats and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- A self-starter. Seek out new opportunities, don’t shy away from challenges, and bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every day.
We'll be looking for these skills and experiences:
- Familiarity with A/B tests, usability tests and focus groups.
- A well trained analytics muscle, after spending countless hours on Google Analytics.
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication, both with technical and non technical audiences.
- Fluent English, knowledge of Italian that allows you to understand our customer voice from surveys, focus groups or personal interviews.
What do we offer
- A family friendly company
- Meaningful work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- International career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Ticket restaurant
- Healthcare cover for medical, dental and vision
- Networking with our Product Community
- Budget for conferences, courses and workshops
- Flexible working patterns and work-from-home supported
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea
We love crafting opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is ourselves, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel to be in a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your outstanding self to work. To learn about our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/.
People are the heart of the eBay Classifieds business, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to figure out safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.