Front-End Web Developer
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with sites that span the globe. We are a part of the eBay Group of companies, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities - whether it’s a car, a job, an apartment, a sofa, a concert ticket, financial services and more. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. Please visit our group website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
In Italy, eBay Classifieds Group is present with two brands:
The job position is based in our beautiful Milan office, close to central station.
What you can expect from us:
- A collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as an engineer and as a person
- Access to tools and resources to be the best at your job (MacBook Pro, IDE of your choice, free drinks machine and a variety of other food, beverages and fruit throughout the day)
As a frontend engineer you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality features and finish tasks to a high standard. You’ll be part of a team working with UI/UX designers, product owners, backend engineers and QA. You will work on implementing customer facing features based on mockups and building prototypes to validate design and product propositions, integrating your work with backend APIs.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in consuming rest APIs and knowledge of web security concepts
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring tools is a plus
- Good English skills
- Restaurant ticket
- Healthcare cover for medical, dental and vision
- Parental leave policy available
- Networking, learning and global travel opportunities across eBay Classifieds Group
- Opportunity to attend tech conferences, courses, hackathons and workshops
- Flexible working patterns and occasional work-from-home supported
- Outstanding working environment with height-adjustable desks, top quality chairs and big external screens
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Free on-site massages and English classes
We offer an exciting and meaningful role where you will have the opportunity to influence your everyday life and work, and where you are part of an international company with colleagues all over the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Classifieds Group is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: