Regional Manager Latam
Regional Manager LATAM
ORGANIZATION: StubHub (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the North American ticket resale market in 2000, continues to lead it through innovation, and has now expanded into 48 Markets. The company's unique online marketplace provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's Fan Protect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally.
Our Mission – To Bring the Joy Of Live To Fans Globally
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Regional Manager LATAM position is a full-time role responsible and accountable for StubHub’s business in LATAM. The Regional Manager will manage their respective team that coordinate strategy, partnerships, business development, inventory acquisition, marketing, analytics and product features to drive both top-line and bottom-line growth. These individuals are responsible for the P&L of LATAM.
The Regional Manager will manage their core team who will be accountable to their annual business targets. They will also play a critical role defining the long-term operating plan for the growth in their market and be part of a Global organization by identifying critical long-term operational and business needs.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationships within the industry, but also have a deep business and operational background in managing business operations at scale in a senior management role. These individuals will have demonstrated success with innovating and implementing commerce solutions, especially those focused on ticketing.
We are seeking someone who will manage all aspects of the LATAM business – including prioritizing marketing plans and strategies, securing inventory at advantageous terms, establishing strategic business opportunities with partners, managing complex real-time commerce operations, and providing clear direction on technology needs to achieve the business goals.
- Key member of StubHub’s International leadership team
- Leverage eBay Inc properties in market with key stake holder management
- Responsible for building and managing an operating team, which will drive their Country P&L.
- Responsible for meeting transactional sales targets for the entire business unit, including partnerships budgets dedicated to partner incentives as well as marketing budgets.
- Ultimately responsible for financial performance for the Country.
- Develop innovative people and model’s strong leadership for all employees to ensure that the organization has the competencies, bandwidth and capability to serve the expanding e-commerce space.
- Defining clear objectives, milestones and measurements for operations, ensuring that these objectives are regionally and globally aligned, customer and partner focused, and business driven.
- Identify where we need to innovate as a business to lead the commerce marketplace and challenge the business appropriately to consider new and creative ways to add value to our partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic plans with the StubHub leadership team.
- Lead and direct a business development team to secure market opportunities, guided by business trends and competition while balancing resource investment.
- Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems and arises at effective solutions. Probes all relevant sources for answers and can get to the root cause of the issue. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Can make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Attracts, coaches, develops the people to grow in their potential.
- Strong external speaker and able to communicate effectively across Government relations and media.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in an appropriate field is required and MBA is strongly preferred
- Qualified candidates should have at least 10 years managerial experience in music, sports or entertainment ecommerce/commerce and relevant business operations, ideally with 3 years of these as the operational leader of an established, relevant business at a Senior Management level.
- Experience delivering strategic solutions for the highly competitive industries.
- Experience leading and operating a P&L in a global environment.
- Proven ability to drive consistency in leadership, policies and processes across multiple operational units is a must.
- A global business perspective.
- Strong deal-making, business development and partnership background with the proven ability to lead multiple locations.
- Strong operational and process skills that are outcome and performance focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in a sales environment
- Excellent Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, business unit leaders and other teams
- Strong leadership, motivation and people skills.
- This position will require international travel.
- Spanish and English language proficiency required.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: