Marketing Project Manager
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses, and organizations of all sizes.
eBay’s strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led reimagination of the company. Looking for a purpose-driven company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with vitality and integrity and to be courageously inclusive? That’s who we are. If this sounds compelling, join eBay!
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment - this is an exciting opportunity to influence the direction of the most influential brands in the UK.
About the team:
The Marketing Campaign Delivery and Optimisation team translate business propositions into inspiring and engaging marketing campaign plans, we’re responsible for the creative development and execution across our owned channels (onsite, mweb, app and email).
What we are looking for:
The right candidate will be experienced in leading the end to end creative process from brief to execution, and proactive in recommending how we engage and inspire our customers and use our technology to improve campaign performance and deliver on outstanding digital marketing.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Use our technology to improve campaign performance and deliver on best practice digital marketing
- Drive enablement and adoption of tech transformation for UK market (e.g. UEP) and ensure clear roadmap for how tech updates impact campaign delivery for customers
- Main POC for Buyer Experience and Product to ensure UK market aware of upcoming changes and functionality improvements impacting the UK marketing team
- Primary POC Point to drive buyer experience and product conversation in relation to impact on propositions. Support propositions managers to understand product/buyer experience initiatives
- Main POC for CRM team - building and leading on Email Marketing and Push Notification strategy with support of agency partners who will deliver planned activity
- Cross functional team management and teamwork to deliver tech transformation and BEX/Product/CRM rollouts
- Management of internal partner relationships to meet briefing requirements and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and of the highest quality.
- Leading agency relationships to ensure a high quality of work and drive innovation/continuous improvement of the go to market approach.
- Optimisation of campaign personalisation and targeting to improve relevancy and performance across different customer segments through tech transformation and rollout.
- Working with the planning and propositions team to identify consumer patterns and trends to ensure all customer audience segments receive relevant content.
- Presentation of campaigns to senior partners to engage, influence, inspire and inform.
- Management of cross-functional relationships and proactively coaching other members of the team to deliver best practice marketing campaigns.
- Cross-country collaboration with channel leads based in Zurich (e.g. CRM, email, display) and marketing operational team in Prague and other global partners.
- Management of new tech development onboarding – staying ahead of the curve on the product roadmap.
- Analysis of real-time channel performance and in-depth post-campaign analysis to provide meaningful insights and findings for ongoing campaign optimisation.
- Be proactive in knowledge sharing across the company through company meetings, email launches and any other relevant methods.
- Operate as an adviser and technical specialist to the marketing leadership team
- Always look for ways to improve the performance of each channel and of the campaign overall.
We would love to hear from you if you are experienced in digital marketing with consistent track record of delivering impactful, integrated multi-channel campaigns at manager level. This will include B2C marketing and campaign delivery and being able to blend technical expertise and knowledge of customer engagement tactics.
With a background in online retail or a similar, fast paced environment, your skill set will mix eye for business, creativity, and strong communications – with a consistent track record to build and convert digital marketing activity into results.
A technical understanding of digital marketing platforms is a must, covering email marketing, dynamic content, segmentation, integration, and activation.
A standout teammate, you will have inspiring experience in mentoring and developing other plus strong partner management skills.
Results oriented, you will have a consistent record in handling critical metrics with impact on business performance. Naturally curious and innovative in approach, you will continuously drive an outstanding customer experience and of course, have a passion for eBay!
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we doeach and everysingle day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that youhave the opportunity tobring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.