Marketing Manager Propositions
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce across the UK and the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 84% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
As a global brand our purpose is to create opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who aspire to make the world a better place.
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment - this is an exciting opportunity to influence the direction of the most influential brands in the UK!
The propositions marketing manager plays a meaningful role in the creation of the overall marketing plan for both B2C and C2C. Collaborating with internal business units, comms and other teams in marketing, and supporting the Senior Propositions Manager in the planning team, we are looking for a highly collaborative marketing manager with a strong attention to detail.
This exciting opening will report into the Director – Customer Marketing & Planning and will take direction from the Sr Manager – Proposition Marketing plus working closely with the brand & operations teams on bringing this plan to life for customers.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Support the design of the customer facing plan and work with the Propositions Sr Manager to identify the audience, key message & channel
- Develop a deep understanding of past campaign/channel performance to advise future planning
- Collaborate with our business unit partners to understand business requirements for each campaign
- For campaigns with media investment, brief the brand team to craft the optimal media plan. Brief the onsite channel team to deliver campaigns requiring email, OM and push notification
- Work closely with Senior Manager - Planning and operational teams on execution
- Monitor UK retail market and competitor campaigns
- Participate in GTM process
- Proven experience in retail marketing or marketing planning at manager level
- Ability to be creative and curious, but also focused with prioritisation
- Able to manage one’s own time effectively and elevate out of the details
- Experience writing clear and concise briefs – internal or external
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross functional partners
- Strong customer focus and ability to think about the E2E journey
- Innovative, forward looking problem solver with an impetus to learn quickly & not shy about proposing new ideas
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: