Digital Marketing Specialist - ebayK
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing improvements on data and bringing together our network of talented teams.
About the team:
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our distributed team in London, as a German speaking Digital Marketing Specialist for our German brand ebaykleinanzeigen.
The eBay Classifieds Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading outstanding marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team is in charge of setting up, running and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
As the specialist, you will be responsible for the German market (ebaykleinanzeigen in particular), developing and implementing campaigns to drive growth in our paid acquisition and retention channels. This role also requires the flexibility to work with other markets too.
- Build Digital Marketing campaigns: proficient in building digital campaigns from scratch, keeping the customer at mind. Particularly PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting, Youtube video, App acquisition campaigns, ASO and more.
- Supervise and optimize Digital Marketing activity: hands on, always continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets. Strive to bring more automation to our marketing landscape and help build “one experience” for consumers together with product and CRM colleagues.
- Analyse, report and present results: high level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report these findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities
- Lead the relationship with local country: be the first point of contact with local teams (e.g. Marketing team, Dev team, Analytics team, Product team etc). Work closely with marketing team e.g. Online marketers, brand marketers, designers and others in order to bring creative marketing ideas to life, and to ensure marketing strategy aligns with business goals and market landscape.
- Be the professional: It is encouraged to keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning
- Working with remote teams: work with different teams across the global remotely.
What we are looking for:
- Several years Digital Marketing experience (particularly PPC, display, Youtube, social)
- Strong expertise with proven track record in operational PPC account management (optimization, measurement, bidding, structure, targeting, ad copy writing)
- Strong skills in Google Ads, Bing Ads, FB Business manager, Google Tag Manager
- Experience in app marketing and marketing automation are a plus
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with results-oriented initiative to continue learning
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge on web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
- Native German language skills and Proficient English language skills
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.