Digital Marketing Specialist (Danish)
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our colleagues in Richmond, London as a Digital Marketing Specialist for our Danish brands BilBasen.dk/DBA.dk.
The eBay Classifieds Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading world class marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team are responsible for crafting, managing and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will initially be responsible for the Danish market but requires the flexibility to work with other markets.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns to drive growth in our key paid acquisition and retention channels.
- Build Digital Marketing campaigns: versed in building digital campaigns from scratch, keeping the customer at mind. Particularly PPC, display and social campaigns
- Monitor and optimize Digital Marketing activity: you are hands on, always continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets.
- Analyse and report results: high level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report these findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities
- Be the digital marketing specialist: You are expected to keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning
Are you currently working a Paid search or digital marketing agency and looking to work on the client side? Or are you an in-house PPC/marketing specialist looking to make the next step, and make an impact in a globally oriented company? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You will have:
- 2 Years Digital Marketing experience
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ambitious initiative to continue learning
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
- Native Danish language skills
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: