Digital Marketing Specialist - Belgium
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with sites that span the globe. Present in 20+ countries, our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities — whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
The eBay Classifieds Group is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. eBay Classifieds Group combines the ambitious energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our team in Richmond, London as a Digital Marketing Specialist for our Belgian brands 2dehands.be/2ememain.be.
The eBay Classifieds Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading world class marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team are responsible for creating, managing and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will initially be responsible for the Belgian market but requires the flexibility to work with other markets.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns to drive growth in our key paid acquisition and retention channels.
- Build Digital Marketing campaigns: versed in building digital campaigns from scratch, keeping the customer at mind. Particularly PPC, display and social campaigns
- Monitor and optimize Digital Marketing activity: you will be hands on, always continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets.
- Analyse and report results: high level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report these findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities
- Be the digital marketing expert: You will be expected to keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning
Are you currently working a Paid search or digital marketing agency and looking to work on the client side? Or are you an in-house PPC/marketing specialist looking to make the next step, and make an impact in a globally oriented company? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You will have:
- 2 Years Digital Marketing experience (particularly PPC, display, social)
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ambitious initiative to continue learning
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
- Native Dutch language skills, French would be a plus
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: