Senior B2B Content Marketing Manager
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the role
At eBay, it’s simple, we succeed when sellers do! We share a common goal with our sellers to bring more buyers to the marketplace and to keep them coming back. Thanks to our business sellers, shoppers can find exactly what they’re looking for at the right price for them, whether it’s brand new, refurbished or pre-loved.
As the Senior Manager of Seller Engagement & Community, you’ll be responsible for defining how eBay engages with the small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) selling on the marketplace. The work you do will help a diverse range of individuals to start and grow their businesses online. It’s an opportunity to truly make a difference.
This is a European role, which involves partnership with teams in North America and Australia. You’ll be working with colleagues in several European markets such as the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and many others.
If you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced, friendly team in a growing sector, this is the job for you!
- Collaborate with partners to define the engagement and social media marketing strategy for SMB sellers.
- Work with in-country teams to develop global strategies and localise them as needed.
- Research, launch, optimise and scale social media presences in several European countries.
- Work with the Content Strategy and Content teams on e-learning programmes.
- Oversee production of multi-lingual, multimedia content for eBay’s on-site Community, YouTube, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Ensure that all content is aligned with global brand guidelines and templates.
- Lead a small team of direct reports and agencies.
- Influencer engagement and monitoring.
- Budgeting and budget management.
- Reporting on KPIs.
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience, ideally including B2B marketing, community management, organic social media marketing and/or influencer engagement
- Experience producing or commissioning video, audio, webinars or other interactive content
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong team mate with the ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support and buy-in across a wide stakeholder network.
- Works well under pressure, professional and resilient, can do attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English. Ability to speak another European language such as German, French, Italian or Spanish, is a bonus but not essential
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day.
Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.