LPS - Strategy & Ops Portfolio Manager
LPS Portfolio Manager
The Learning and Performance Support Portfolio Manager role is key in overseeing the planning, resourcing, and implementation of Learning and Performance support projects and programmes. The LPS Portfolio Manager supports the intake, estimation and resourcing of projects and programmes that require LPS solutions to support teammate readiness ahead of organisational change. The LPS portfolio manager also represents Learning and Performance Support on larger strategic projects, leading organisational readiness plans to support change adoption.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages the Learning & Performance Support global portfolio of projects and facilitates prioritization and scheduling of LPS solutions
- Partners closely with global LoB leaders, the OPM portfolio manager, and OPM project managers to plan LPS support for GCX sponsored projects
- Represents LPS in GCX portfolio meetings and portfolio deep dives to provide feedback and insight on initial LPS impact, estimation and LPS solution requirements
- Manages our centralised learning portfolio dashboard, maintaining a current view of projects & programmes, resource allocation and capacity.
- Assists in the development of quarterly regional strategic plans in partnership with LPS leadership
- Develops LPS monthly capacity plans to feed into the broader GCX capacity planning process.
- Leads the LPS Portfolio management meeting forum (Para) to encompass project intake and resource allocation across LPS. Partners closely with LPS functional leaders (Learning functions, Quality, Coaching, VOC) to capture and manage our LPS intake, project analysis and estimation, project creation , LPS solution proposal and resource allocation
- Works with LPS analytics to maintain a continuous rolling view of LPS capacity and demand against the centralised plan, Highlights resource bottlenecks and risks in capacity, demand and actuals to support accurate LPS resource planning and prioritization.
- Streamlines CA-PPM processes and procedures and works to expands tool capability as needed in partnership with CStech
- Project manages larger projects and organisational readiness for strategic programmes e.g Servicehub / Scorecard. . Support the design and development of a common organisational readiness plan, process and template, ensuring all functional teams within LPS are engaged with clear roles, responsibilities and deliverables as part of each programme and project. Continuously engages and communicate with stakeholders throughout the change plan to support embedding change within the organization
- Mentors other LPS Implementation managers on best practices and LPS internal processes
- Support Strategy & Ops in continuous development of our LPS intake and project management discipline that enables anyone within LPS to assume a PM role as needed. Works to mature, improve, and refine our LPS end to end processes - Ensures these are documented, maintained and stored in our centralised SharePoint / Library. Communicates updates on processes with the LPS team
- Information systems knowledge to support learning and development programmes
- Understanding of learning & Performance Support best practices and demonstrated ability to apply in a business environment
- Excellent managerial skills with the ability to drive high performance and measurable output, while also mentoring, & developing people
- Highly organised with the ability to operate in an ever changing, fast-paced environment
- Understanding and demonstration of project management, lifecycles, principles and practices
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Global meeting facilitation and mediation experience
- Ability to build and sustain strong business stakeholder relationships
- General understanding and practical experience with transition change management (stakeholder mapping, communication strategies, etc.)
- Attention to detail and ability to manage several projects at one time
- Proficient using project management and capacity planning software applications
- Presentation development and delivery skills. Tailors messaging to various audiences
- Experience in Learning and Performance Support
- Needs assessment and performance gap analysis experience
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: