Working Student (m/f/d) CRM Adoption &UX
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has over 180 million active buyers globally and more than 800 million live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives, where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating and where you are part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the eBay team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and building opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
For the support of our team in Dreilinden in Berlin we are looking for:
Working Student (m/w) CRM Adoption, UX Research & E-Learning
- from now on -
You will support the EU CRM & Operations team to improve the interaction between end users and our Salesforce® platform.
You will mainly use WalkMe, a digital adoption tool that helps to drive end user adoption through contextual engagement and step-by-step mentorship.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Partner and collaborate with the CRM and Operations team, domain authorities and end users across the company to understand department processes and requirements
- Analyze usage data to recognize user behavior patterns and obstacles
- Use existing collateral to design and implement interactive training content for the CRM Salesforce® platform with WalkMe
- Design content using a variety of media types including text, images, screencasts and interactive walk-throughs
- Build new interactive training walk-throughs for Salesforce® product releases, updates to existing processes and new user onboarding
- Support in crafting, developing & coordinating our new Learning Management Platform
- Support in maintaining accurate central library of all global training materials
- Be the Customer: Buy, Sell and Engage with eBay’s mission of connected commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion for CRM, content management, knowledge management and training support
- Enjoys working in an agile development environment
- Confident communicator
- WalkMe experience is helpful, although not required
- UX/UI Product Design background is beneficial
- Vector Software experience such as Sketch or Figma® is optional
- Platform familiarity with any of the Salesforce® suite of products is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- International and agile working environment as part of a European team
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to take responsibility
- Get hands-on experience on our CRM and Marketing Automation tools including Salesforce® and WalkMe (if no prior experience)
- Opportunity to learn about strategic and operational tasks within eCommerce business
- Various communities of inclusion (Women network, LGTB network, language lunches etc.)
- Free shuttle from S-Bahn Wannsee to office
- Phenomenal campus (canteen, coffee shop, 24/7 free gym, kicker) & employee events
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter, relevant certificates, and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Ms Nele Reiners (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your understanding that we can only accept online applications.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: