Team Lead Product (d/f/m) - Transactional Experience, Payment & Shipping
Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We simply bring the joy of sustainable trade to everyone.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, regular usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Team Lead Product (d/f/m) - Transactional Experience, Payment & Shipping
who shapes our transactional transformation!
About the team:
You will build and lead a team of dedicated product managers to shape our transactional transformation! Your role is central in defining and implementing our path to success, from handling the change management to sketching a clear vision of where our product is moving towards.
- As people manager for several directs you are a proven mentor and a good coach. Help your team to grow as individuals and deliver against our OKRs.
- Drive our transactional strategy in strong collaboration with your team, stakeholders and management. OKR driven, you decide where to set the priorities and what to explore.
- Work hands-on (incl. regular product management duties during the initial growth phase) in a co-located, autonomous cross-functional team.
- Create focus on building the right product for the needs of our users across teams. Drive alignment across our teams implementing our vision.
- Team up with different partners within eBay Kleinanzeigen and other Adevinta entities to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities.
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality.
- Strong experience working in a product management role in an agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN), marketplace experience as a plus.
- Multiple years of experience in leading a team.
- Experience in strategy development and communication with different target audiences (team and upper management), experience in consulting is a plus
- Be result-oriented - You set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the teams on the right path to success.
- You are pragmatic - Your positive attitude will overcome challenges with passion and creativity. Your bias for action inspires your teams.
- Being a natural at consensus-building. Your excellent communication abilities will drive alignment and decision-making.
- You have a good technical understanding, excellent analytical skills and experience in the transactional domain (payments, checkout and/or shipping).
- You inspire others and are good at what you are doing. Being always curious you seek for opportunities to learn more
- You are fluent in English. German will be a Plus.
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day-to-day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day.
Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta*
offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your
the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely
with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone.
We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview
process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an
innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all
about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for
in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a
difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen and mobile.de in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.