Team Assistent (f/m/d) - befr. 2Jh.
mobile.de is the most visited online destination for buying and selling cars. Buyers find more than 1.6 million vehicles on our site, thereof 154.000 new cars.
We have the largest offer in cars, utility vehicles and motor bikes in Germany, with a vehicle being sold every 9 seconds. Additional services like advice for the car buying process,
financing offers and insurance comparisons complete our offering as one stop shop for all your automotive needs.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Team Assistant (f/m/d) (on a 2 year fixed term contract).
In this role are responsible for providing valuable administrative support to the mobile.de leadership team in their every single day administrative tasks.
Part of your responsibilities include managing calendars, arranging meetings, updating records, communicating with all team members and making travel arrangements.
As team assistant you are fully responsible for event management for the leadership team members as well as the extended leadership team.
This includes events with external partners and customers as well as internal trainings and team events. With those responsibilities you will closely collaborate with a variety of teams and departments like the Learning and Organisational Development team,
facilities and our external partners.
On top there will be involvement in various projects which will offer you interesting learning and growth opportunities. You will be working with an international, dynamic and fun team that is really looking for your support.
- You will assist and support our leadership team members in their daily administrative tasks like calendar coordination, handling travel and expenses
- You will set up and conduct cross-functional team meetings
- You will organize and manage customer and team events closely collaborating with our extended leadership team
- You will collaborate with external vendors and locations
- Enforce to the best standards and continuously improve processes
- You will handle and be part of smaller projects
- You will collaborate closely with our Facilities, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Organisational Development team
- Bachelor or similar degree
- prior experience in a similar administrative role
- excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to think pro-actively and prioritize work
- Comfortable communicating in German and English (written and spoken)
- Validated experience with office software, such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel (or equivalent)
- fast grasp of new software tools
- experience with and real passion for event management
- work well with diverse personalities and seniority levels in an international environment
- efficient and precise work style
- positive, creative and team oriented approach
What do we offer?
- Encouraging Team with varied strengths with exciting personalities, real passion for e-commerce and integrity
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility, close collaboration with a highly professional business team, yet start-up mentality with excellent culture
- Meaningful work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft-skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans
- Home office possibilities
- An outstanding campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: