Senior Product Manager Growth (f/m/d)
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with multiple brands across the globe.
Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa, a job, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends.
Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
mobile.de, part of the eBay Classifieds Group, is the largest online vehicle marketplace in Germany with more than 1.5 million vehicles and more than 16 million unique visitors per month.
Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and eBay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, close to Berlin-Wannsee.
At the mobile.de product department, we strive to create world-class user experiences by building products for people’s automotive lives that meet the highest level of quality and exceed market expectations.
If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and business-driven product development; if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have great impact - get in touch with us, because
we are looking for a:
(Senior) Product Manager - Growth (f/m/d) to join our team!
Fixed Term Contract for 18 months (maternity cover)
As (Senior) Product Manager - Growth, you will be part of a new Growth Team for one of our fastest growing parts of our business: Private Selling.
This is a fast-paced team that will be responsible for optimizing the customer funnel – acquisition, activation, and retention growth rates.
The individuals on this team are highly motivated to create new channels and optimize features that drive user activation and engagement with our multiple private selling offerings.
This team's core capability is data-driven rapid experimentation to identify winners that ultimately drive our business success.
- Significantly increase buyer and seller activation and conversions; inform, influence, support, and execute our growth strategy
- Drive cross-functional ideas that give you visibility across multiple organizations & teams
- Launch experiments on a weekly basis based on hypotheses. Lead rollout of successful features and continue to optimize them post-launch.
- Focus on improving specific user success or business metrics rather than working off feature roadmaps
- Drive the product management process from start to finish; understand the market; ideate and validate new products and features; prioritize, prototype, test, implement and monitor success
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and various stakeholders to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
- Monitor daily usage data of your products and continuously identify improvements
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- 5+ years of product experience in an agile environment (experience in growth hacking is a plus)
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to “best-in-class” products across all devices
- In-depth knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO) and statistical testing frameworks and tooling
- Proven experience in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B-experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- Risk taking and very hands-on mindset and are able to execute with autonomy
- Very good business acumen and big-picture thinking
- Creative thinking skills and openness to different views and input
- Strong customer focus and willingness to go the extra mile. You use data from tracking, user testing and A/B tests to maximize business value
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You make complex topics easily understandable
- Proficiency in English, Good level of German or willing to learn German
What we offer:
- A maternity leave position that is fixed for 18 months
- Part-time 75% or Full-time 100%
- An inspiring team with interesting and driven people, and a phenomenal team spirit. We are passionate about building substantial products for our users – but we also have a good sense of humor and enjoy working together
- Room for personal growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
- Excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- An extended product community at eBay Kleinanzeigen and eBay Germany
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events and more.
- Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1 day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Family friendly company
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: