(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d)
mobile.de is the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany.
Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
We are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager to join our team!
You will be driving mobile.de’s engagement product. You will steer the whole product development process together with your highly skilled colleagues from various functions.
You are going to be a main driver in understanding the users and the market, ideation and validation of new products and features, prioritization, prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategies and success monitoring for your products.
If you are a believer in outcome oriented, customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have great impact - we'd love to hear from you!
- Rapidly grow business and customer value of the product
- Driving the product management process from start to finish; understanding the market; ideation and validation of new products and features; prioritization; prototyping, testing and implementation; defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
- Define the vision and strategy and quarterly goals for the team’s product area in close collaboration with the product team and the business unit
- Cooperate with stakeholders, across the business within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- Collaborate closely with the user experience team to understand customer needs and bring those insights into the product portfolio
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
- Define, constantly monitor, communicate and react to the key metrics in collaboration with our analytics team
- 3-4+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- Proven track record of building “best-in-class” consumer products across all devices
- Very good business acumen and big-picture thinking
- Risk taking and very hands-on mindset
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities
- Creative thinking and openness to different views and input
- Self-motivated, thinker paired with strong execution - challenges the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Independent, structured and reliable work methods
- High affinity for online high-traffic products and especially online marketplaces or eCommerce products
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer:
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, classifieds and marketplaces as well as a high level of professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day.
To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: