Senior Product Manager (d/f/m)
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a (Senior) Product Manager (d/f/m).
About the team:
At the mobile.de product department, we strive to create extraordinary user experiences by building products for people’s automotive lives that meet the highest level of quality and exceed market expectations.
In this position you will be part of our core consumer team, serving over 16 million monthly customers that use our site and apps every day. Your responsibility will be to shape our messaging strategy and bring it to life with a cross-functional team. The messaging strategy is at the heart of our business: Connecting Buyers and Sellers. Enabling them to communicate seamlessly over our platform and building upon the strategic value opens a huge business opportunity that you will drive.
- Continue to develop and inspire our messaging strategy
- Identify growth opportunities and translate them into hypotheses that can be tested quickly
- Focus on improving specific user success or business metrics rather than working off feature roadmaps
- Drive the product management process from start to finish; understand the market; conceptualise and validate new products and features; prioritize, prototype, test, implement and supervise success
- Ensure collaboration and communication across the company and various partners to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs
- Supervise daily usage data of your products and continuously identify improvements
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of digital product experience
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to “best-in-class” products across all device categories
- Strong customer focus combined with validated experience in using data from tracking, user testing and A/B tests to improve business value
- Ideally have knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO) and statistical testing frameworks and tooling
- Risk taking and very hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You make sophisticated topics easily understandable
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.