Senior Manager Strategy & Projects (Motors) (f/m/d)
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
About the team: Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. If you are a top performer, seeking a meaningful, high visibility position and becoming part of a dynamic, international team with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, integrity, and a good sense of humor - apply as a Senior Manager Strategy & Projects (Motors) (f/m/d)!
- Drive business judgment, market understanding, problem solving, and fact-based analysis to identify, prioritize, structure, and tackle business problems
- Build on the strategy together with the cross-functional team, supervise progress against the goals you defined and iterate based on what you learn
- Carry forward and be an integral part of the partnership of mobile.de and eBay Kleinanzeigen in automotive classifieds
- Define, supervise and be responsible for the metrics to measure business success - you plan and pursue OKRs
- Be a hands-on Project manager and collaborate with cross-functional teams and align priorities with colleagues from Product Management, Research and Analytics as well as Marketing & Sales.
- Prepare documents and presentations summarizing research work to share within the Motors team and the management team
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree (or similar) in a business-related field or relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of work experience within a Strategic Business Development role or similar
- Proven track record in project steering, project management and execution
- Your conceptual skills are paired with hands-on attitude, motivation to take ownership for your topics and the inclusion of partners from A-Z.
- Outstanding communication style to bring together people from various backgrounds and build to-the-point presentations for different levels within the organization
- You are used to taking decisions and handling partners based on data and development of key performance indicators
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical, analytical and strategical skills
- Experience in working in a matrix and cross-functional team with a team first mentality
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work:We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility:We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance:Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including, four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development:We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation:We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion:Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.