Senior Agile Team Coach (d/f/m)
Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
We are looking for a Senior Agile Coach (d/f/m) to help our teams to inspect & adapt their ways-of-working.
- You are passionate about agility and you have plenty of experience in coaching teams hands-on.
- You will be part of a fast growing business unit and support them in identifying and implementing substantial and sustainable change. You are not afraid to address issues and facilitate discussions to resolve them. You have an extensive track record of integrating agile values & principles, overcoming challenges and ensuring that the team has all vital skills to make them successful.
- You have a university degree or a comparable education in the fields of economics, business administration, engineering, psychology or the like
- Plenty of hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master
- Deep understanding of agile values and principles
- Experience in working with cross-functional and teams with varied strengths that go beyond product and tech
- Strong communication and moderation skills as well as being a good observer and active listener
- You are experienced in crafting and facilitating meetings & workshops
- You enable teams to unlock their full potential
- You are pro-active and strive for continuous improvement
- Business proficient language skills in German and English is a requirement criteria
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day-to-day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our
first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner
closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for
everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the
interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely
over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of
Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17
countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever
they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item
found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste
As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.