Senior Advertising Analyst (w/m/d)
About the global team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
By joining us, you will be part of a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team driving mobile.de’s ambition to extend its footprint towards the car buying transaction. By bringing products online that take place mainly offline today, we help to make it easier to buy and finance a car via our dealers, and thus, driving user happiness and trust.
You will become the lead analyst for our Advertising Business Unit by driving analytical force and bring our Advertising Analytics to the next level. As part of the global eBay family we are investing in our people and long-term success.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new offering, and we want you to join us as a
Strategic Advertising Analyst (f/m/d)
- Evangelize decisions based on data within the advertising leadership team
- Build a comprehensive overview of different advertising revenue channel development and outlook
- Development an improved revenue prediction for the business
- Be a proactive strong partner in steering our advertising and making the right decisions for our customers through iterative testing
- Become a member of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- Use your outstanding experiences to be the technical lead, coach and mentor for less experienced advertising analysts
- You have at least 4 years of experience in an analytical role
- You have experience to act as a strong business partner towards senior management peers and support them in making decisions based on the right data
- You have strong skills in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are able to convert complex business questions into specific requirements, meaningful metrics and actionable insights to give clear recommendations
- You efficiently communicate with a wide set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- You have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is enough
- You are proficient in English and ideally also speak German
- A diverse team with exciting personalities, passion for ecommerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- Family friendly company
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, e.g. education budget (pension plan, language courses, soft skill training and mentoring)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: