Payroll Specialist EMEA (f/m/d)
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
We are currently looking for our Payroll team in Berlin/Dreilinden for a
Payroll Specialist EMEA (f/m/d)
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage timely and accurate payroll execution for multiple European countries and entities
- Collaboration with internal and external partners (outsourced payroll vendor, HR, Benefit and Stocks Team, authorities and auditors)
- Evaluate internal work processes and service deliveries, make recommendations and support implementing changes for improved efficiencies
- Partner with various teams to improve and streamline processes
- Contribute to payroll relevant projects
- Ensure perfect communication with the business and employees and be accountable for delivering on ad hoc queries
- Enforce to company values and behaviours and maintain high ethical standards
- Qualified commercial education
- +3 years professional experience in complex payroll executing – preferably in a shared service team
- Experience in working for large companies and dealing with high volume of tasks and processes in a fast paced working environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements in various EMEA countries
- Good understanding of complex payroll specificities such as benefits, equity and shadow/hypo tax
- Detail-, deadline- and goal-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to balance multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency
- Reliability, engagement, flexibility and excellent ability to work in virtual teams
- Professional use of MS Office, particularly a high standard of Excel and Outlook
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other European languages are appreciated
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- A secure place for professional and personal growth
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- A great campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, Cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: