Head of Seller Marketing Autom. (f/m/d)
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
We are a passionate, international team of Marketing Automation Experts who strategize and deliver marketing campaigns targeting professional sellers on eBay. We work with the business units on how to use automated campaigns to best reach their business goals. We implement the related Marketing Journeys, supervise their performance and help to optimize them. We work across timezones and cultures to high-performing campaigns to drive business impact.
- Lead a team of 6 Marketing Automation Managers across EU, Australia and the US and look after all related aspects like hiring, coaching, training and developing team members
- Handle stakeholders on all different levels and work closely with other teams to understand their business challenges and resolve prioritization issues, when they occur
- Strategically own our set of Marketing Journeys and work with your team to expand reach and conversion
- Grow project management skills within the team and ensure that everyone applies the same standards
- Continuously analyze and evaluate departmental efficiency and see opportunities for improvement of systems and processes
- Build a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture
- 2+ years of experience in the space of Marketing Automation and working in an agile environment. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be a plus.
- 3+ years managing a team. You love working with people, and have a track record for building and leading teams in a dynamic environment, working across multiple teams and balancing multiple priorities.
- Results-oriented - You set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the team on the right path to success.
- Pragmatic - Applying a strong, positive attitude, you overcome challenges with passion and creativity. You have a bias for action and help your team do the same.
- Excellent communication abilities - You are a natural at consensus-building and decision-making.
- Impact - You recognize market opportunities and customer needs and how to turn them into product experiences that improve our customers’ lives.
- You encourage others and are good at what you do, but remain curious and feel that you have much left to learn.
- You are proficient in English.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: