Head of Online Mkt & Brand Activation
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
We are looking for a Head of Online Marketing & Brand Activation (f/m/d) to join our Marketing team in Dreilinden!
You will be leading a team of on- and offline channel experts driving acquisition for the mobile.de brand and our businesses. Effectiveness, efficiency and business impact are at the heart of your thinking. The head of online marketing & brand activation is a member the marketing leadership team, shaping the future of how we do marketing @ mobile.de and reporting to the CMO.
If you are a believer in the importance of balancing long- and shortterm effects of marketing spends and if you derive energy from crafting the right channel acquisition strategy along the customer journey – whether performance marketing or brand marketing or something totally different - we’d love to hear from you!
Your key responsibility
- As part of the marketing leadership team you are responsible for the channel strategy & execution, media buying and production
- Manage the channel set up of performance marketing, brand media and events. Evolve & redefine the role of marketing traffic channels acquiring new users way beyond the existing set up
- People management and building the newly formed acquisition team within mobile.de marketing
- Owner of the mobile.de marketing media budget across all marketing channels by using media mix modellings based on operational and outcome KPIs
- Part of our global marketing community: act as mobile.de marketing’s main & close contact to the Global Growth team of ecG as well as owning pilot projects
- 7+ years professional experience in cross-channel marketing initiatives as well as customer behavior, segmentation, and audience targeting
- Proven experience in working with complex KPIs, especially with regards to performance and brand marketing
- Strong data analytics and insights capabilities. Experience with media mix and multi touch attribution modellings is a plus
- Strong capability in acting in corporate matrix organizations
- Experience of working in a fast paced dynamic environment, capability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently including flexibility in times of change
- Strong in partnership and coordination of multiple partners within a large set of different internal and external touchpoints
- Strong social skills and proven people management experience
- Bachelor or master degree
- Proficient in German and English
What we offer
- Ambitious, diverse, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events
- Excellent opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups and hackathons
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: