Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (f/m/d)
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our team is responsible for all financial planning, budgeting and reporting activities. We work closely with our partners across the business to drive business outcomes and create transparency on financials and metrics. We help guide decisions and resource allocations through the analysis of trends and drivers & drive comprehensive and efficient reporting.
To support the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at eBay Kleinanzeigen, we are looking for a Financial Planning/Analysis Manager/ Financial Analyst.
You are translating the latest business trends into accurate forecasts, providing transparency towards the business and our corporate counterparts.
You are a strong contributor with unquestioned integrity, combining intellectual curiosity with superb analytical, finance and accounting skills, driving positive business results.
In an ever-changing working environment, you will have the chance to grow together with the team.
- You partner successfully with the business, our analytics and other finance teams to understand performance drivers, impacts and business forecasts
- You support our month end close activities, preparing P&L reporting incl. fluctuation analyses and commentary
- You prepare weekly reporting and ad-hoc analyses, monitoring actual performance against targets
- You will be deeply involved in developing, analyzing and modifying our annual budget
- You collaborate closely with our central finance, controllership and other teams across the eBay Classifieds group globally
- You continuously improve our processes, by finding opportunities to drive efficiencies in month-end close and planning processes, with focus on enhanced forecast modelling.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Master's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar finance role
- Strong analytical skills as well as very good MS Excel knowledge
- Feels comfortable working with data, numbers and Systems
- Experience with financial systems such as SAP BPC, SAP BW
- Strong interpersonal skills as the role requires to partner effectively with all business divisions and levels within eBay Kleinanzeigen
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Ability to handle tight timelines
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.