Fin. Planning/ Analysis Manager (f/m/d)
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we're a part of the global eBay family. Our 140-people sized team includes all functions to run our business and to come to decisions quickly. We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and are still growing at an amazing speed. On our platform we have around 42 million items for sale and with more than 35 million unique users per month we reach 52% of the German internet population. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
Under this link you can find our culture values: https://themen.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/ueber-uns/ebay-kleinanzeigen-kultur/
To support the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at eBay Kleinanzeigen, we are looking for a Financial Planning/Analysis Manager (f/m/d) / Financial Analyst (f/m/d) - 24month fixed term contract.
You are translating the latest business trends into accurate forecasts, providing transparency towards the business and our corporate counterparts.
You are a strong contributor with unquestioned integrity, combining intellectual curiosity with superb analytical, finance and accounting skills, driving positive business results.
In an ever-changing working environment, you will have the chance to grow together with the team.
The FP&A Team at eBay Kleinanzeigen:
We are a trusted business partner for all teams within eBay Kleinanzeigen. We help guide decisions and resource allocations through the analysis of trends and Drivers & drive comprehensive and efficient reporting
- You partner successfully with the business, our analytics and other finance teams to understand performance drivers, impacts and business forecasts
- You support our month end close activities, preparing P&L reporting incl. fluctuation analyses and commentary
- You prepare weekly reporting and ad-hoc analyses, monitoring actual performance against targets
- You will be deeply involved in developing, analyzing and modifying our annual budget
- You collaborate closely with our central finance, controllership and other teams across the eBay Classifieds group globally
- You continuously improve our processes, by finding opportunities to drive efficiencies in month-end close and planning processes, with focus on enhanced forecast modelling
Your skill profile:
- Master's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar finance role
- Strong analytical skills as well as very good MS Excel knowledge
- Feels comfortable working with data, numbers and systems
- Experience with financial systems such as SAP BPC, SAP BW
- Strong interpersonal skills as the role requires to partner effectively with all business divisions and levels within eBay Kleinanzeigen
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Ability to handle tight timelines
- A phenomenal atmosphere across teams and a unique company culture based on our strong values of team centricity, customer focus, agility and diversity & inclusion.
- Room for personal growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
- Excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A competitive salary and additional employee benefits
- Family friendly company
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
- Flexibility to make the work fit your life (Home office possibilities, flexible timing)
- Position can be offered part-time (75%) or full-time.
- A fast-paced working environment with highly skilled teams, where you can learn and grow
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: