Data Sales Analyst (d/f/m)
As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace, with curiosity and drive at our hearts!
You will be joining orB2B Sales Teamand work together with a variety of diverse partners from Analytics, Product & Tech, Data Warehouse and Business Teams who strive to make the experience for our customers even more convenient and smoother.
We are a highly motivated and skilled team with diverse backgrounds from technology to business analysis. We are driven to bring the different data needs and sources of the company together to derive meaningful insights and recommendations for our company success!
As a Data Analyst you will work in a cross functional environment to support our Dealer Sales in the operational business with data-driven decision-making. Through your extensive analyses, you will generate dealer-specific insights out of data, evaluate them, and derive recommendations for impactful action from the results.
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities
- Data exploration and visualization to identify dealer-specific recommendations for actions
- Extract meaningful insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Identify key trends and build dashboards to enable business partners to track progress of their initiatives
- Ensure consistent tracking of sales campaigns (call and email) and analyse trigger points of respective campaigns to optimise conversion rates of sales teams
- Further development of our consultative sales approach through data-driven customer-centric decisions
- Assist with the integration of useful data into our existing CRM system.
- Together with the Sales Excellence Manager you design experiments, analyse & interpret the results and communicate them to your stakeholders
- You have 3-5 years track record in using data to facilitate product and business decisions.
- You have a strong academic background in mathematics, statistics, economics or similar fields
- You are no stranger to sales KPIs and know what the customer wants to hear
- Good understanding of web tracking technologies (preferably Google Analytics) and campaign management tools (Adobe)
- Mastery in SQL and proficiency with at least one programming language (R, Python)
- Experience in collection and implementation of reporting requirements in BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Salesforce Engineering with Spark is a big plus
- Ability to work independently with a hands on mentality and having a challenging mindset to drive best in class results
- Very good knowledge of different analytical methods, performance measurement, business reporting, forecasting and a/b testing expertise
- Excellent analytical capabilities and ability to switch between micro and macro level
- Strong communication skills towards business and technical stakeholders to translate complex insights into easy to digest information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
What we offer:
● Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
● International career opportunities throughout eCG.
● Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
● A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
● A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, no matter who you are, you feel mobile.de is a place where you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about us click here: https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com
People are the heart of the mobile.de and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.