Campaign Manager Electronics (f/m/d)
Fixed Term for 20 months
We Empower People and Create Economic Opportunity
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes.
eBay’s strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led reimagination of the company. Looking for a purpose-driven company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with urgency and integrity and to be fearlessly inclusive? That’s who we are. If this sounds compelling, join eBay!
About the Team
The German Verticals team is responsible for the B2C business (i.e. from business sellers to consumers) of eBay Germany (ebay.de). The team is organized by industries (‘Verticals’, such as Consumer Electronics, Home & Garden, Fashion, or Motors) and horizontal teams such as trading and planning functions.
We are currently recruiting for our Electronics & Appliances Vertical team in Berlin/ Dreilinden a Campaign Manager Electronics (f/m/d)
- Continuous market and competitor research to generate actionable insights for campaigns and trading activities
- Definition of the merchandizing strategy for Electronics and key customer segments
- Planning and managing vertical campaigns, trading activities and vertical buyer experience end to end
- Goal setting and performance measurement to contribute to the overall vertical goal
- Creating quarterly campaign plans that consider retail moments, external market view and seasonal factors
- Coordination of different stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams (category management, marketing, agencies, etc.)
- Working with internal tools, analysing trends, acting on it
- Definition and development of promotional offers (ie coupons)
- Driving cross-functional projects and initiative
- University degree with commercial or marketing background
- 2+ years e-commerce and/or project management experience ideally with vertical background
- Ability to work tactically & strategically to drive & respond to business performance
- Accomplishment of straight forward tasks without assistance
- General proficiency with tools, systems and data reports
- Excellent ability to communicate towards large or small group settings – to peers, upwards and to cross-functional teams
- Ability to work within a highly matrixed organization with widely varied stakeholders
- Effective presentation and communication skills in German and English
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.