Business & Product Analyst New Business (d/f/m)
Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new offering, and we want you to join us as a Business & Product Analyst New Business (d/f/m).
- Be the business and product analyst in a new formed multi-functional team
- Design and set-up a new analytics environment: from tracking structure and experimentation to developing a business intelligence setup to market analyses and evaluating business opportunities
- Evangelize data driven decision making within the team, be a strong partner in steering our business and making the right decisions for our customers
- Help teams to understand sophisticated analytical challenges by deriving & presenting major insights on the right level of detail or approximation
- Be part of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong academic background in mathematics, statistics, economics or similar fields
- Able to act as a consultant and partner towards your team as well as senior management peers and support them in making decisions based on insights
- Able to cover a wide range of responsibilities: operational analytics tasks like tracking & experimentation and more strategic analytical work like market analysis, understanding and converting complex business questions into specific requirements and insights
- You successfully connect with a diverse set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- Data retrieval and visualization (e.g. SQL, R, Python, Tableau, or Looker) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are proficient in English and ideally also speak German.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.