Billing Operations Analyst (f/m/d)
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
eBay’s Global Billing & Payments (GB&P) organization is a fast-paced, dynamic and creative area with responsibility for money movement operations across eBay. 120 teammates in 7 countries process over $8 billion transactions and 144 million invoices per annum for eBay Managed Marketplaces in 15 currencies & 14 languages.
GB&P's mandate is to protect the core by collecting revenue and protecting the financial integrity of our Buyers, Sellers and third Party Providers, getting it right first time, 24/7. We focus on operating smarter by building capabilities for top corporate initiatives that craft the customer journey. We innovate by extending the operational processes and capabilities to new internal clients and products.
Our Operations team is in charge of facilitating and processing all manual billing tasks and exceptions. We are looking for a strong contributor eager to develop in a fast-paced environment.
As Billing Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting billing and/or payment processes for buyer and seller transactions: issuing disbursements, reconciling payments, disputing chargebacks, reviewing proforma invoices, etc.
- Analyzing complex payment or billing issues and effectively solving problems, identifying risks and mitigating issues.
- Answering Level 2 queries from our CS group and helping improve the customer experience.
- Capturing and analyzing billing data to identify new opportunities.
- You will ensure all tasks are executed in compliance with our policies and regulations.
In our team, you will become a billing process authority with deep understanding in our tools and processes. In Billing Operations, we collaborate regularly with multiple ebay departments in cross functional initiatives providing you with continuous opportunities for personal development and growth.
- You have an associate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent with proven experience in Accounts Receivable.
- You are self-motivated, efficient, independent and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a great teammate with the ability to work across multiple offices and time zones in a very diverse setting.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to successfully collaborate with others.
- You are flexible and willing to function in a constantly changing, demanding environment.
- You are willing to be available evenings as required by billing and payment cycles.
- You have advanced MSOffice skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Access).
Please apply through our eBay career site and tell us how you match with the role and what makes you a wonderful person to work with.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: