Acquisition & Growth Marketing Manager (d/f/m)
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as an Acquisition & Growth Marketing Manager (d/f/m).
Are you currently working in a Paid Marketing position and looking to make the next step, and make an impact in the way mobile.de defines mobility? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Drive growth for new propositions around leasing and other new forms of car ownership and usage at mobile.de acting as an “acquisition all-rounder”
Demonstrate touchpoints like SEO, performance marketing, content and also brand marketing.
Work as part of a cross functional team (squad) to plan OKRs and the squad’s best possible next steps. Among other things you and the squad can craft how marketing + product experience are one unit and you are free to come up with ‘growth hacks’
Make sure to handle our marketing budget in the most effective and efficient way.
Analyse our customer’s needs (together with other functions) and derive tactics on how to approach users in the market.
Your contributions for our leasing proposition tell a coherent story with our overall marketing communications
Report your success and optimize continuously.
What we are looking for:
Strong Expertise in SEO and / or Digital Marketing (particularly PPC, display, social), especially in digital marketing strategies and full funnel optimization.
Project management skills.
Expertise with agile ways of working and/or cross-functional setups
Test and learn approach
You have an eye for business
Excellent communication skills. You make complex topics easily understandable.
Proficiency in English and German
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day-to-day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for
everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.