Call Center Continuous Improvement Lead
Looking for a company that encourages passion, courage and creativity, where you are part of a team forging the future of global commerce? If you are passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud of!
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. This position sits within our Global Customer Service (GCX) division. GCX is largely comprised of our front line call center staff. eBay’s Quality & Coaching Team is responsible for delivering on the quality continuous improvement model and ensuring that this Quality & Coaching framework aligns with the strategic goals of GCX and eBay's Flywheel Program.
About the Position:
eBay’s Call Center Continuous Improvement Lead (CIL) is a key role that aligns to a cross-functional team that runs continuous improvement initiatives with varying, constraints and/or challenges, and is empowered to focus on value creation to meet strategic objectives!
- Performing a comprehensive root cause analysis using a number of sources to connect data insights
- Facilitating cross-functional teamwork to build and implement improvement programs to address issues and show measurable results
- Provide a broad range of support to improve performance and build consensus through the facilitation of continuous improvement workshops
- Collaborating with colleagues in the Quality Team on measuring the efficiency of initiatives using Control plans, Scorecard & QA/Performance Efficiency dashboard reports as the measures of success
- 3-5 years+ prior experience in Quality Management leading out on multi-functional workstreams in a Call Center Environment.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or COPC certified.
- Understanding of quality & coaching methodologies and demonstrable ability to apply in an operational environment
- Solid grasp of quality management business values and have a strong interest in applying quality practices to achieve improved customer service
- Significant experience designing and implementing quality process solutions for cross functional business initiatives
- Excellent facilitation skills in delivering workshops with cross functional teams to identify problems in E2E journey and apply proven solution methodologies to drive process improvements
- Effective coach/mentor; able to give appropriate and timely feedback to peers and partner training teams
- Experience in working with outsource partners or suppliers
- Strong business and performance consulting skills to allow to effectively present to your partners
- A self starter attitude, with the ability to autonomously operate in a complex, fast paced and constantly evolving environment
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.