Marketing Communication Specialist
2dehands.be – 2ememain.be are part of eBay and the eBay Classifieds Group (eCG). It combines the energy of a start-up with the resources of one of the leading technology companies in the world. We offer the top 500 advertisers relevant ways to connect and communicate with our 3.2 million monthly unique users, customized integrations and partnerships. In today’s world, building relationships with customers is exceptionally valuable to the success and growth of our business.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Marketing Communication Specialist
We are seeking a hardworking Marketing Communication Specialist to help further develop our brand and generate growth. You will be supporting both the consumer and business communication strategy through magnificent execution and proven project management. You will report to the Manager Brand Marketing & Communications in Amsterdam and work closely with the C2C& B2B manager based in Brussels and a wider Benelux team of marketers (both consumer and business). We are a dynamic and driven team with a “can-do” attitude. Are you excited to work in a team with large impact in the (r)e-commerce landscape? Then apply now!
What we expect from you:
- You are responsible for all day-to-day executions related to our brand marketing strategy and activation campaigns.
- Plan, brief and coordinate with external agencies and ensure quality and delivery in accordance with expectations.
- Data driven marketing: you put data derived from internal and external agencies in perspective.
- Optimize Media channels: you understand how to translate business and consumer needs into assets and campaigns for media channels like Facebook, Offline Branding, Display, newsletters.
- Report and evaluate results: you monitor and report to partners on results of your campaigns and assets. From small optimizations to the bigger picture, you are able to bring along and enthuse your colleagues and partners.
- You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude and are someone that claims ownership over your domain.
- 5+ years of Marcom experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- You have knowledge on how to communicate via ATL-channels (TV, Radio,) print and online channels (Display, Social) to reach users, with the right message at a relevant moment.
- You have some experience in organizing or supporting business events and/or trade fairs to enable and drive presence in the business market.
- Strong planner and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing
- Native Dutch & French and proficient in English
- Proven track record in delivering tangible impact
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel 2dehands.be & 2ememain.be is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: