(Senior) Business Analyst Transactions (d/f/m)
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
About the team:
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a (Senior) Business Analyst Transactions (d/f/m).
As the new analyst in the Transactions Analytics Team, you will be an active member of an innovative, data driven and super motivated team in mobile.de. We are a multi-functional team, that has the aspiration to bring consumers and dealers closer to the online transaction while working on increasing customer success. We have a growth mindset, strive for end-to-end responsibility, and we believe in failing and learning fast. Are you ready to take charge of your career growth?
- Become part of a growing global analytics community, dedicated to providing a best-in-class analytics environment. We strive for self-service analytics and data driven decision making
- Within the squad, you act as a business partner, striving for concrete useful insights that deeply challenge our understanding of the business
- Define, supervise and be responsible for the metrics of your squad to measure the performance of our business
- Being an active contributor in building business cases and establishing data-driven processes and initiatives
- Keeping up with the competition, technology and market trends and you bring this knowledge to the teams and daily steering of our business
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability in a similar role, consulting experience is highly preferred
- A consultant mentality, who acts as a partner with the team as well as management and supports in steering our business based on insights
- You know how to convert business questions into analytical requirements, metrics and insights, that give clear recommendations. Outstanding verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills coupled with a curious and proactive approach help you in achieving your goals.
- A passion for building and clearly communicating compelling data stories to support operational teams.
- Experience using data retrieval and visualization languages and tools (e.g.: SQL, R, Python, Tableau, or Looker)
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our teams are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.