(Senior) Advertising Analyst (d/f/m)
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
About the team:
By joining mobile.de, you will be part of a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team driving our ambition to extend its footprint towards the car buying transaction. By bringing products online that take place mainly offline today, we help to make it easier to buy and finance a car via our dealers, and thus, driving user happiness and trust.
Become part of our growing Analytics team and be accountable for our adverting analytics. Therefore, you will work closely with the Advertising leadership team to derive recommendations & insights about the development per revenue stream, agencies and partners. Your tasks will include business forecasting, revenue reporting and drive advertising reporting efficiency and automation of data provision.
- Evangelize decisions based on data
- Build a comprehensive overview of different advertising revenue channel development and outlook
- Development an improved revenue prediction for the business
- Become outstanding in identifying risks and opportunities, develop ideas and evaluate them using ad-hoc reporting
- Discover and evaluate business opportunities and share your groundbreaking findings (locally and globally)
- Become a member of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a powerful analytics environment
- Use your experiences to be the technical lead, coach and mentor for less expert analysts
What we are looking for:
- You have validated experience in an analytical role
- You have outstanding experience to partner with your peers and support them to answer their business questions based on the right data
- You have practical experiences in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are able to convert complex business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and meaningful insights to give clear recommendations
- You efficiently connect with a wide set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- You have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is enough
- You are proficient in English and also speak German
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our teams are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.