Sen. Business Development Manager (f/m)
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family, is the largest online vehicle platform in Germany. Following our vision of "enabling Automotive commerce", we help to connect thousands of car buyers and sellers every single day. With far more than 10 million unique visitors per month, mobile.de is the most visited car buying website in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including more than 150,000 new cars. Additional services such as tips and trips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated professional to join our team as (Senior) Business Development Manager (f/m/d).
You will be joining our Consumer business unit where we strive to make the online car buying process for our users ever easier and more fun. You will be driving mobile.de's strategic ambition to extend its footprint towards the car buying transaction. By bringing products and services online that are predominantly taking place offline today, you will help making it easier to buy a car, thus, driving user happiness and trust.
- Be part of a winning team - you will craft mobile.de's future by building new products and services
- Identify business opportunities by continuously screening competition, technology trends and best practices within the market
- Evaluate business opportunities and set up experiments to validate key hypotheses
- Define, monitor and own the metrics to measure business success - you plan and pursue revenue targets
- Identity, acquire and grow relationships with external partners
- Perform discovery on business opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with colleagues from Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Research and Analytics
- Enable the team to be as fast as possible (removes barriers, process challenges etc.) and use experience and skill from the entire team
- Share insights (success & failure), drive progress and ensure results
- Prepare presentations for the management team
- At least 3 years of work experience within a comparable setting, preferably with an e-commerce, classifieds or automotive profile
- Master’s degree or similar
- Proven track record in project steering and execution
- Experience with strategy and/or consulting projects and/or business aspects
- Fast apprehension, strong ability to identify and focus on top priorities, excellent logical and analytics skills
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
- Teammate with high personal engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and preferably German
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
What do we offer?
- A comprehensive field of responsibility
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and digital, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A competitive compensation model
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: