Marketing Manager Motors & Strategic Projects (d/f/m)
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
About the team:
Our Motors Team is the central driver for the experience and products we offer on the eBay Kleinanzeigen platform for anything motors related. We connect the dots between buyers and sellers, privates and professionals and help them find what they are looking for. As an autonomous, cross-functional, and ambitious team we’re dedicated to growing eBay Kleinanzeigen and solidify our opportunity with the outstanding position on the market, together with our strategic partner mobile.de. Our projects are ambitious, involve a wide range of collaborators across our business, and focus on making a strategic impact to drive our business and partnership forward.
Reflecting on our opportunities in Motors we’re looking for a Marketing manager to join our team and help further grow our business.
You are a conceptual problem solver and at the same time not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done? Apply as a Marketing Manager (f/m/d)!
- Develop the Customer Value Proposition for professional and private users of eBay Kleinanzeigen’s Motors category
- Define the brand positioning for eBay Kleinanzeigen’s Motors category in differentiation to our cooperation partner mobile.de
- Shape the strategy to drive demand for the motors' category with the cross functional teams
- Define, plan and coordinate ebay Kleinanzeigen-owned marketing channels, including online channels (onsite marketing), performance channels (i.e. search, display) as well as CRM channels (email, push notification)
- Plan, lead and implement within project budgets, handle contracts and purchase orders
- Engage in company-wide marketing projects and represent the motors team as well as all motors category users
- Measure, supervise and report development of channels based on critical metrics
What we are looking for:
- You have a BA/BS degree or relevant professional experience
- You have proven professional experience (4+ yrs), preferably in an e-commerce or online marketplace
- You are familiar with agile organisations and cross-functional teams, projects and partners
- You have great passion for (market) research and data
- Good understanding of the Motors market is a plus
- As a person you are results-oriented yet unpretentious with a pragmatic “can do attitude"
- You are fully proficient in German as well as English, verbally and written
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.