Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re
looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found
makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including mobile.de and eBay
Kleinanzeigen in Germany, our team of over 6,000 employees are there
to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and
use our marketplaces every month.
The eCG Motors
Vertical (MoVe) is seeking to scale our motors business to
international markets, starting from Canada (kijijiautos.ca) followed by other
countries and operates from our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin-Friedrichshain and
Dreilinden. As part of the team in Dreilinden, you will have the opportunity to
work on ground breaking technology and impact across all our markets by
providing innovative capabilities for our platform.
About the team:
This product team is a
group of diverse and passionate team members who are responsible for
building innovative global solutions for the search journey of users
looking to buy vehicles on our platform.
We are seeking a professional
individual to join our team as a Full Stack Engineer (d/f/m):
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the team's work with high-quality,
well-tested, and scalable code.
- Contribute on the ReactJS front end stack as well
- Work in agile development and continuous delivery
- Partner closely with Android, iOS and product
team members to deliver top notch user facing features.
- 2+ years relevant experience as a full stack
- Sound knowledge of building modern web apps with
technologies like React, Node.js.
- Experience in Backend development with Java or
Kotlin and the Spring Framework.
- You understand the design, implementation and
operation of distributed Microservices and APIs.
- Basic Elastic Search and NoSQL database knowledge
is a plus.
- You understand when and how to use message queues
- Working within a team of diverse skills and
personality backgrounds and yet be able to pull together as a team.
- Passion for agile software development, product
discovery, and continuous improvements, to have an important impact and
make your team successful.
- As a phenomenal teammate, you bring in your own
opinion based on experience and facts and have the ability to listen to
- Solving problems in smart and creative, yet
simple ways. With
or without technology.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international,
highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a
difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout
- Competitive compensation, conference &
education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work,
an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including
working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture
with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part
of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re
single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety
of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of
Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue
to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors
to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most
teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with
enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region
during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed
remotely over video calls.