Digital Marketing Specialist (d/f/m)
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with sites that span the globe. Present in 20+ countries, our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities — whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
The eBay Classifieds Group is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. eBay Classifieds Group combines the ambitious energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our global team, and this role will be based in Berlin/Dreilinden, Germany, as a Digital Marketing Specialist for our German brand mobile.de.
The eBay Classifieds Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading world class marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team are responsible for creating, managing and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist (d/f/m), you will be responsible for the German market (mobile.de in particular) but requires the flexibility to work with other markets too.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns to drive growth in our key paid acquisition and retention channels.
- Build Digital Marketing campaigns: versed in building digital campaigns from scratch, keeping the customer at mind. Particularly PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting, App acquisition campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize Digital Marketing activity: you will be hands on, always continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets. You strive to bring more automation to our marketing landscape and you help to create “one experience” for consumers together with product and CRM colleagues.
- Analyse, report and present results: high level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report these findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities
- Own the relationship with local country: be the first point of contact with local country teams (e.g. Marketing team, Dev team, Analytics team, Product team etc). Work closely with local marketing team e.g. Online marketers, brand marketers, designers and other colleagues in order to bring creative marketing ideas to life, and to ensure digital marketing strategy aligns with business goals and local market landscape.
- Be the digital marketing expert: You will be expected to keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning
- Working with remote teams: You will be working with different teams across the global remotely.
Are you currently working a Paid search or digital marketing agency and looking to work on the client side? Or are you an in-house PPC/marketing specialist looking to make the next step, and make an impact in a globally oriented company? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Several years Digital Marketing experience (particularly PPC, display, social)
- Strong expertise with proven track record in operational PPC account management (optimization, measurement, bidding, structure, targeting, ad copy writing)
- Strong skills in Google Ads, Bing Ads, FB Business manager, Google Tag Manager
- Experience in app marketing and marketing automation are a plus
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ambitious initiative to continue learning
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge on web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
- Excellent German language skills and Fluent English language skills
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, good vibes and a good sense of humor
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as conference & education budget for language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
- Family friendly company (e.g. part-time is also possible).
- An exceptional campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee to the campus.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay Classifiedes offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
People are the heart of the eBay Classifieds business, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.