Business Analyst, Marketing (d/f/m)
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the business:
With 1.5 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle marketplace in Germany. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most exciting classifieds platforms in eBay Germany.
Our platform offers tons of opportunities for our commercial customers to strengthen their business. Within the retention marketing team it is our mission to engage our existing customer base with our offerings and get across the impact we as a company and platform deliver to our customer. We interface with a variety of internal departments to get relevant messages through and steer with a communication mindset to increase the perception of mobile.de as the ideal one stop shop for car dealers in Germany. Your generated insights will bring our communication to the next level and your deep analysis of our customer base creates the opportunity for relevant messages to craft.
You will join the team as Business Analyst, Marketing (d/f/m)
- You´re an integral part of our future B2B communication approach, collaborating closely with our dialogue marketing team
- Be the driving force to make analytical work matter, seek for new processes to inject your created value into our customer communication
- Establish processes to analyse individual user behavior & platform activities
- Derive relevant platform Insights to increase value perception of mobile.de
- Preparation of analytical results for further use within dialogue marketing & CRM environment
- Steady quality assurance on analytical operations
Simultaneously you work closely with a highly skilled and agile analytics team within mobile.de and across different eBay Classifieds businesses around the world, sharing knowledge and developing shared standards and solutions around analysis, measurement and reporting.
- You have 3-5 years track record (or equivalent) in using data to facilitate product, business and marketing decisions.
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction
- Very good knowledge of different analytical methods
- Experience in creating analytical insights for marketing communication purpose
- Excellent analytical capabilities and ability to switch between micro and macro level
- Strong communication skills to share complex insights in a clear and simple language
- Proficiency in SQL Standard and deep Excel knowledge
- Fluent German skills and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout eCG.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, no matter who you are, you feel mobile.den is a place where you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about us click here: https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com
People are the heart of the mobile.de and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.